PRESS J AND THEN SHIFT R
Alone Together - Fall Out Boy
Let’s be alone together
We could stay young forever
- "There’s nowhere we can hide."
- "Don’t get too close."
- "Maybe I should kill myself."
- "I’m not listening."
- "No one can hurt you now."
- "Who do you think you are?"
- "You’re gonna catch a cold."
- "I wish that you would just leave."
- "I love the way you laugh."
- "A little evil goes a long, long way."
- "Drink the wine."
- "Maybe we could stick around for one more drink."
- "Here’s to us."
- "The last few days have kicked my ass."
- "Nothing lasts forever."
- "I don’t know what went wrong."
- "I don’t need you here."
- "Did I fall asleep?"
- "I will not die."
- "I’ll wait here for you."
- "I feel numb."
- "Deal with it."
- "I don’t care."
- "I hate the way I love you."
- "I have no regrets."
- "I love you too much to hide you."
- "I didn’t kill anybody."
- "There is no God."
- "All monsters are human."
- "You look beautiful, but you don’t look fine."
- "You’re a liar and a cheat."
- "Why do you think I’m here?"
- "Crap, are you pregnant?"
- "This is just perfect."
- "You’ve done enough already."
- "Do you know about the box?"
Steve let himself be pushed to his knees and then slowly slid his hands up along Clint’s chest, working at the buttons on the shirt and then pushing it off of Clint before he shifted lower and undid the ties of the older man’s boots.
He bit his lip, watching Steve’s deft fingers strip him of his shirt and go to work on his boots. “Damn…you are so hot..”
Steve got Clint’s boots undone and let the older man get them off before he worked at getting the tight pants undone. Steve glanced up at Clint slowly. “Could you have possibly worn anything tighter?” he said with a slight teasing tone as he tugged them down a bit.
Clint smirked. “Force of habit, Captain. Don’t want anything to get in the way on a mission.” Like the soldier had any room to talk. The infamous red white and blue suit was practically a second skin on Steve.
Steve frowned and glanced up at Clint. “We weren’t on a mission today… why are you in your uniform?”
"I don’t wear much else, Cap. Everything I own is body hugging." He smiled at Steve, running his fingers through the soldier’s hair. "No need to worry."
Steve nodded and relaxed again before he went back to undressing Clint. When he was done, he looked up at the older man, but didn’t move or stand. “What now?” he asked quietly.
Clint thought quietly, staring down at the soldier. “What do you want me to do to you, Steve? Any fantasies you want fulfilled with this collar?”
Steve licked his lips as he glanced up at Clint, trying to think about what all he’d researched and seen. “Can I ask you something first?” he said quietly.
A pang of confusion hit Clint’s chest as he tilted his head at Steve. “You can ask me anything, Steve.”
"You won’t just… get up and leave in the morning, will you?" he asked quietly. "I don’t… I don’t think I can just be a one night stand, Clint… I want something more… I need… something permanent…"
Clint bit his lip. “I won’t leave in the mornin’. I promise.”
//OH MY GOD THIS COULD BE EITHER REALLY CUTE OR REALLY FUNNY PLEASE